The scale and I are not seeing things quite the same way lately.

For the past couple of weeks I keep working harder and eating better and the stupid thing won't change the number!!


I have this little voice in my head that just wants to say "screw it". I want to stop tracking and just eat whatever the hell I want again.

 

I know that within a few months I was able to gain 30lbs with that philosophy though...
                                                                                                    so it isn't really an option.

I have to remember that as long as I continue on this path, I will reach my goal.
               It will once again be gratifying and I will be an example to my girls, my students, and my athletes.

I'm going to get in a workout now before the motivation is gone.

I need to keep moving!

Weigh-in is tomorrow...
                       Thinking light thoughts...
                                                      hehe


Comments

Popular Posts