Motivation at it's best...


I wasn't able to make it to the weigh-in yesterday :( I had to do the conditioning with the football team and when it was time to leave the skies opened up... not good.

Especially not good with 4 kids! 5,6,7 and 8yrs old. We were all soaked to the core. Now, I wear the lightest clothes possible, dry my hair, take off my shoes AND pee before I get on the scale every week. There was no way in hell I was getting on the scale dripping!!

I think I will be going to the meeting on Saturday. I hate that meeting, but I need to go since I won't be able to go on Sunday.

I'm not a fan of the leader :( If you've ever been to WW meeting, the leader totally makes or breaks it. Each one has their own way of doing it. The lady on Saturday drives me insane... her voice kind of cuts me. That's awful, right? Oh well... I need to weigh-in. It's actually kind of good because Saturday night I get to out with my hubby! Yay!!

The scale is showing me what I want to see this week, but I'm going to keep going. I'm NOT going to get frustrated!! I want to go downstairs and workout, but with the extra kiddos, I don't trust leaving for that long. Maybe I'll challenge them all to a Dance Off!!




Comments

Popular Posts