This was supposed to help...

I've been using the new tool that Weight Watchers is offering to the New England area only. It's called the ActiveLink. It's a little Flash drive that can be worn on your bra strap, on a lanyard around your neck, on your belt or in your side pocket.

Now, the cool thing is that this little thing monitors your activity and then you plug it into your computer and it tells you how many activity points you've earned. It measures your movement in three directions (up-down, side to side, and front to back). It also has different settings... Challenge, maintenance, and I think one other thing, but I'm not looking it up... lol!

Anyway, after wearing it without ANY feedback for a full week, I was sooo excited to find out how activity I am. To say that I am less than excited now, is an understatement. Yesterday, I was only at 87% by the time I went to bed and I was fed up. I didn't know how to make it work on the bike. I mean, I did about 35mins and it increased my "activity" by a total of 3%. I was basically killing myself to get my 100% and it didn't even notice :(

I'm also a little upset at myself. I've been watching everything I eat, but I binged a little on chips on Friday night. I used all of my weekly points and at first I thought for sure the 3 extra lbs I noticed the next morning was because I had eaten salt and vinegar chips and I was just retaining water. BUT after drinking almost my weight in water yesterday, it's still there this morning.

If I don't lose anything this week, I will flip out!!! Yeah, I know it's not all about the weight, blah blah blah, but right now I am so upset about my weight and my body that things need to continue to at least progress. I'll take anything to show that one day won't derail my entire week's work! Hell, 1lb would be good.

Anyway, I wanted to post on facebook that I wanted people to meet me at the park, but it's supposed to rain. That means, that I might have to head downstairs and workout in the gym that Hubby and I worked really hard to declutter today. It's still really dreary though :(

I need to call Dr. Brian to get my back fixed but everyone deserves a vacation and apparently, him and his beautiful wife are away. Gonna call and make an appointment for when he gets back. Then I'm calling to make an appointment to get glasses AND I'm calling to make an appointment for my dog AND I'm calling to make an appointment to meet a new pediatrician. We're all getting healthy damn it!!

Who's with me???

Comments

Popular Posts