Just came back from vacation with the family.

Now, a vacation is hard enough... the food and the drinks and all of the yummy goodness, but we took a rode trip down to Disney and Universal and THEN we drove up to Washington, DC before finally heading home.

I did not pack the car as a smart, healthy, in control person. No. I packed the car with trail mix, pop tarts, cookies, fruit snacks, and chips... oh and don't forget the chocolate covered pretzels and mini s'mores from Cracker Barrel!!

Yeah, and did I forget to mention that you can get Pina Coladas at Universal Studios?? Yeah, and you can even get the adult version WITH alcohol... or even a double! hehe... yeah. And cotton candy and ice cream.

Heck we even went to Good Stuff Eatery in Washington, DC for amazing burgers and shakes. This was the pilot store opened by Spike from Top Chef. AND we hit up Georgetown Cupcakes... you may have heard of them. They have a little show on TLC called DC Cupcakes.

So, was it REALLY a surprise when I got home and saw that I had gained almost 10 pounds, in about that many days? I guess not.

But, I think in the back of my mind, I knew that when I came home I would "fix it". I knew that I was so fed up that no matter what, I was going back to Weight Watchers. I was going back to working out and tracking what I eat and just starting to feel better again.

Trust me, if I said it wasn't about the weight, I would be lying, but it's so much more.

I DON'T FEEL WELL RIGHT NOW!!

I am tired. I am cranky (ask hubby). I am not in control and that FREAKS me out sooo much!!

So I am making goals for myself. I don't want to have to buy new clothes to go to back to school in and I refuse to ever buy bigger clothes again!!

I know, I've said that before and then it turned into one pair pants, then another... and another. I just need to get me back to where I need to be. I need to be a role model for my 7 and 5yr old daughters. I need to show them that you need to take care of your body.

OK... going to make some super yummy potato salad (light!) and pull out some meats so that there's no excuse for crap for lunch. lol. It's time... RIGHT NOW!

Comments

Popular Posts