Uh Oh... another bump

So I was doing sooo well and then I hit a BUMP! ugh

It really sucks that I've absolutely come to love cooking and baking. If I see a recipe that looks good and we have the ingredients... I make it! Not good when at 10 o'clock on sunday night I am making the Brown Butter Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting, that I found while searching the web during "Big Love" (not a favorite of mine).

OR today when I wasn't feeling the whole laundry thing and decided to make some Portugese Natas (custard tarts)... by the way, they all came out freaking awesome, if I do say so myself!! If you want the recipe, I will be posting it on my other blog later tonight... Tee's Closet.

These are not good for you. They only pack on the pounds and make me feel guilty for eating them, so what the heck is my problem!?! Does anyone else struggle with this?? People think I'm crazy and tell me to just stop baking, but seriously - it's not that easy!!

Comments

Popular Posts