Another amazing run

4 days of running and we have completed 11.2miles!! That's pretty good for chubby chicks, huh?? LMAO. Sorry, we were running today and a nice guy was walking. We passed him once and he said "Good Job, ladies". Then we crossed and went our separate ways. On the top of the hill, we met again and said "Looking good". To which I replied (under my breathe) to Elizabeth "AKA, wow, they're not dead yet" and she replied "Yeah. Or 'Not bad for 2 chubby chicks'". Love it!!

Sorry, the chub isn't going away, but I have no one to blame but myself. I will be getting my gallbladder out on Tuesday and started reading stuff about what my diet should look like following the procedure.

It's AWFUL!!!!

It says no ice cream, no chocolate, no cauliflower....

OK... so maybe I'm not upset about the cauliflower, but CHOCOLATE and ICE CREAM!?! That's like wiping out 2 Food Groups?? No??

So I quickly texted (I'm not sure if that's a word, but I'm using it!) my hubby and had him bring me ice cream. He did NOT disappoint. He brought me home a pint of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. Uh huh, the worst possible ice cream for you! It has 4 servings in that little container with 24g of fat and 350 calories per serving... see... chub is sticking around for a while. BUT I made him share it. hehe. 

Funny thing is, after eating that I had a little stomach discomfort, that's it. If had eaten the non-fat cottage cheese in the fridge though, I would have been curled up into a little ball. Suspicious, that's all I have to say.

Anyway, so we ran again today and did 3 miles... after doing 3.1 miles yesterday! Yay :) We are trying to get some mileage in fast because I will be down and out for a couple of days and don't want to get behind. Remember 100 miles in 99 days... for a cause! We are raising money to donate to the local food pantry, The Shepard's Pantry! So if you would like to help us, please feel free to click the little donate button on the top side bar... any little bit counts :)

Also, it's not too late to join us! It's only 100 miles and there are still 94 days left which means you still only have to walk, jog, run, bike, swim, or scoot a little over a mile a day to complete the challenge by Labor Day... and feel amazing while doing it!!

So check out the information and join us for our 99/100 Summer Run Challenge! Yes, I think I caught Elizabeth's exclamation addiction today... hehe :)

Comments

* elizabeth * said…
LOL! It's going to be so funny to look back at his later!
and mmmm....ice cream! Did you celebrate national donut day?

oh my goodness, I just looked down and the CAPTCHA below says: "LARDSion"

Lard, huh? LOL

Popular Posts