Easier with Company

So this morning was crazy. I had to get the kids dressed, fed and out the door, pack up clothes for the Big Brother Big Sister pick up, finish signing all of the paperwork for Take Home Tuesday from the kids school, make and pack lunches, and get to the gym. I know I did it to myself because half of that list could have been done last night, but I didnt feel like it.

I've been lazy lately. I don't want to do anything. I just want to lay in bed and sleep and ignore everything else. But since we know I can't do that, I decided to train for a 1/2 marathon. Yes, I keep bringing it up! I am driven by this right now. I am going to get to my goal weight. I am going to do this race. I am going to succeed, DAMN IT!!!

Anyway, this morning I didn't feel like going. I wanted to drop the kids off and come home and go to bed. BUT - I have workout partner and I couldn't let her down, right? Funny thing was... she didn't want to workout either! Today was just a bad day. We didn't leave though. We wanted to and discussed the possibility, but it was never really an option. So we worked out.

Today was a cross training day so I didn't have to run... Thank GOD! We did 30 mins on the stairstepper at Level 5 and then the 30 mins on the elliptical at Level 4, I think. I burned a bunch of calories and can't wait to start dropping weight! I decided this morning to weigh myself. It's only been 2 days but I figured that I've been staying on track with my points, working out hard, and just overall feeling good... NOT a good idea!! I gained!!

So I'm not going to weigh myself til next week. I'm going to get past this point and continue doing what I am doing. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts