Not quite there

When I weighed in this week, I had a big disappointment. Although I had worked my butt and stayed within my points, I only managed to lose .6 lbs :(

So not cool!! That means that I have to lose at least .8lbs this week and I WILL do it!! As usual, I've been cooking up a storm and have so many recipes that I want to share. I made some crab stuffed mushrooms, another Oven Baked Apple Pancake... and at this very moment, I am waiting for Sausage and Egg Bake to come out of the oven. OMG... it smells sooo good! I wanted to eat it before I even mixed in the eggs.

Well, I have a Swap Party to go to in less than 2hrs and I have to eat, get me and the girls dressed and find items to swap. I will be posting the recipe for the Egg Bake though because it has to taste good and it's extremely low in points... yay!

Hope that your day is great!

Comments

Popular Posts