Light and Simple Recipe for Easter Sunday

I am having Easter Dinner at my house this year and have been seriously debating what to make for dessert. Hopefully, tomorrow I will make the 60lb (70 in real life) mark and I don't want to blow it just because I have a house full of company! I've already decided on some basics to keep me in line as far as food, without letting anyone know its healthy, so I needed something good for dessert too!!

Well, I was surfing the posts on one of my weightwatchers.com message boards and someone was trying to find a pistachio pudding cake recipe. This sounded amazing and I couldn't believe I'd never thought of it, so my search began!! lol

I was seriously disappointed to find that every recipe called for at least 1/2 cup of oil!! There was no way... I would make it work damn it! I went into the kitchen and found what I needed, mixed, cooked and tasted... OMG... it rocked!!

Pistachio Pudding Cake

1 box white cake mix
1 small box fat free sugar free pistachio pudding
3 egg whites
1 can sprite

Mix completely, let sit for about 5 mins, then scoop into cupcake liners or a cake pan. Cook as directed on the box of mix. Hubby wants me to top them with cream cheese frosting, but I think I'm going to use cool whip.

I hope you enjoy!!

Comments

Popular Posts