I made it!

Today I tried to do 30 mins on the treadmill. I figured that I need to start working harder so I can get back to doing the running and the kenpo. So, I brought my iPad with my newly purchased book and started going. I wasn't sure how far I would go. I wasn't even sure I'd be able to finish those 30mins. But, I picked my workout, set the ramp and started going...

I could get bummed because I went from doing the MMA fitness classes 3 times a week on top of doing 3 kenpo classes a week ON TOP of coaching and teaching PE, which lets me play with the kids... all the way down to some stretches, basic exercises and finally, at least for now a little elliptical and some cycling.

I could feel bad for myself and start eating poorly again... like I've been doing for almost a year again. Not being able to stay on track and thinking that the food is so comforting and not being able to say no.

I could walk away and decide that Kenpo and running and working out just isn't worth it. 

I could throw in the towel and just stop... BUT I kept going... I actually did 40mins today! I wanted to keep going until I finished the chapter I was on :) I made it... and then some!

I made it because when I get back on those mats, I know it will all be worth it...






Comments

Popular Posts