Pathetic

I ended up heading back to WW AGAIN!!!

Yes, I am pathetic.

Does anyone have some extra motivation I can borrow???

I want to look cute in my clothes again.
I want to be able to run again.
I want to not jiggle in front of the mirror.
I want to feel accomplished again.
I want to feel more in control.
I want to look at a picture of myself and smile.
I want to buy a new dress for the Inauguration Ball, in a size 10 or smaller (without being stretchy)
I want to fit into my "cute butt" pants again... hehe!
I want to not feel self conscious having sex with my husband!!
I want to not have to wear a body smooth whenever I dress up.
I want to show my kids a good role model.
I want to practice what I preach as a PE teacher
I want to sleep better again.
I want to be an inspiration to others.
I want to want to get on the scale and see my accomplishments.
I want to be excited to buy clothes - not just shoes.
I want to be a HOT First Wife ;)

These are just a few of the things I want... so why does "But it tastes good" always seem to keep winning lately??

So sad :(

Comments

Popular Posts