Here we go again...

I know that I'm not the only one who has problems controlling myself during the holidays, but it seems that it's definitely an all or nothing attitude. This is really not cool because it makes it that much harder to get back on the wagon at the end of the season. Oh well...

So I was wondering if anyone was interested in a challenge. I need to lose 25 lbs and I need some bonus incentive!! I'm kind of broke right now, so the whole money motivation is gone because if I lose, I'm screwed. I'm not sure what else it could really be. I'm sort of motivated right now and I'm hoping that after this week, I will have cleaned the basement enough to start getting down there and kicking my butt into shape!!

My mom got me a Wavemaster punching bag for christmas and I'm headed out to get some sand later this afternoon. She also bought a ton of new workout videos, which I think is kind of silly since we already have well over 20 that aren't getting used. Whatever, it's her money. Hubby and I own a 2 tenament and my mom lives downstairs. Its definitely got its positives and negatives. I can get into that in another post.

Anyway, anyone up for the challenge??

Comments

Popular Posts